Thursday 19 July 2012

Thailand Pork Knuckle

My mother strongly recommended to me great place for dinner
 
Thailand Pork Knuckle located in the medan selera Kepong,

The 1st store when u step in to the food court

The chef is pure Thai, Fortunately, they know some Mandarin and Hokkien.
Thai pork knuckle 1    Thai pork knuckle 1
Thailand Pork Knuckle!    Thailand Pork Knuckle!
we ordered their Pork Knuckle set (very tasty, no wonder that my mother like it ~)

there is also some pig intestines, eggs, cabbage ...
Deep Fried Pork Belly    Deep Fried Pork Belly
deep fried pork belly (which is very suitable with beer, my father's favorite!)
Super nice fish maw soup    Super nice fish maw soup
my most favorite fish maw soup, the taste is very good. many of the fish maw, bamboo shoots, and white fungus. absolutely healthy choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment