Thursday 19 July 2012

Daorae BBQ restaurant

Daorae BBQ restaurant has few branches around KL and Klang Valley, Selangor and Penang.…They serve authentic korean dishes…Daorae serves high quality food with simple, relax environment

Great!
   Great!
Great!
   Great!
Nine Unlimited refill of delicious and delectable all health "Ban Chan" include vegetable, egg, toufu, salad, bean sprouts, potato and of cause my favorite Kimchi!^^
 

   Great!

I ordered kimchi jigae, it should be serve with rice...luckily their boss allow me to change the rice to ramen. the hot ramen is springy, soup is full of Pungent, flavorsome and tasty.tongue
 

Great!
   Great!
My friend order kimci kong na mui guk, but he didn't like korean food at all, he said it's too peppery.sad

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant
Add: 17-1-2, JLN METRO PERDANA 7, TMN USAHAWA KEPONG,KL
Tel: 03-62578016

http://my.openrice.com/klangvalley/restaurant/commentdetail.htm?commentid=5466

No comments:

Post a Comment