Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant

Great!    Great!


Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant their menu are from the traditional Chinese culture, taste a cup of tea, eat a ‘Pao’ to sipping cup of milk tea and eat a piece of French toast, Hong Kong Restaurant combine the essence of Chinese and Western food culture.

We visit to the BTS on Monday, we were happy to be seated immediately for dinner without any waiting. I'm always confused with the numerous forms for their ordering system, so to save myself the frustration of flipping through pages and pages of different forms with different colour codes in order to indicate the item that we would like to consume, I normally would just dictate to the waiter
our choice.

I was happy to get my cheese craving satisfied with all the cheese stuffed dishes, especially the baked assorted mushrooms cheese (button mushroom, enoki mushroom and abalone mushroom) in creamy white sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment